Francine Caitlyn Chye
a.k.a. Hurricaine Fran
a.k.a. Fran the PCD
a.k.a. the happy bunny :D
<3
040889 (August baby!)
Crescent, ACJC, hocker
xoxo
If it's meant to be, it'll be(:
"And sometimes good things fall apart
so better things can fall together"
don't think, just run
Sunday, November 04, 2007
I had 2 revelations yest&today (with the help of Meng, the ever-present, ever-entertaining friend-notfran!):
1. I don't wanna be a PCD anymore.
2. I am a tropical cyclone a.k.a. hurricane!
:D
Let me explain:
Regarding...
1. I spent the whole of yest either sitting in my bed studying (and falling aslp) or on the couch downstairs studying (and not falling aslp). Meng says PCDs cannot stay in bd the whole day or they will be pigs. Since i like being a pig, it might be hard to transform into a PCD.
:(
2. OH THIS ONE IS SO INTERESTING!!! I take geog. Geog entails Atmo which entails THE STUDY OF TROPICAL CYCLONES A.K.A HURRICANES! Which are basically spinning storms, to put it bluntly.
They require, for their formation, a few factors:
a) warm (more than 26 degrees) and moist (at least 70m worth of ocean) area
b) coriolis force (via earth's rotation on it's axis)
c) winds in the same direction
d) humidity
e) allowance for both outflow and inflow of air
f) heat to be dissipated out of it
It is also self sustaining i.e. warm temp heats up oceans, evaporation, creation of low pressure zone, creates inflow of air, release of heat via latent heat of vapourization at the top, heating surface below again, evaporation etc.
BUT it can be stopped upon reaching land where factors no longer persist. As well as hitting orographic barriers (such as mountains) etc, to stop the spiralling etc.
Mengs and i were talking and we realised, and i realise now, that I need and already have
a) warm (cuddles!) and moist (kisses! wait, ew. HAHA) and nice loving fuzzy feelings
b) thinking force which turns me upside down inside out with emotions and more thoughts and more feelings and winds me up down round and round within my own head and heart and brain and, you get the point. Also, Stress.
c) my thoughts all lead to the same direction: usually self destruction (which is what the cyclone does, it sort of destructs not itself, but other things. I think i do that too.)
d) oh no, i dunno how to relate humidity to my life. OKAY SINGAPORE VERY HUMID.
e) my rapid inflow and outflow of thoughts, feelings and food. (HAHA, okay again, ew.)
f) heat dissapation when i shower! :D or after my thoughts and feelings leave my brain via the mouth and enter OTHER people's brains :D
I'm self sustaining! In a self destructive way! Okay, i'm self destructive! Which is sort of self sustaining if i thrived on thoughts and feelings, which i sort of do, except it's destructive. Like now. I think i'm only making sense to me. :(
I CAN BE STOPPED. By certain features in my life such as The Boyfriend a.k.a. The Voice of Reason a.k.a. The One Who Laughs At Me And Makes Me Realise How Stupid And Irrational I Am Being a.k.a. Nick a.k.a. The One I Love Very Very VERY Much-ly (:, The Great And Entertaining And Naughty And Damn Bloody Funny Friend Who Makes My Life So Much More Colourful a.k.a. The Friend Who INDUCES Thought Processes! THEIF a.k.a. Meng (: And many other great people who look at me like i'm crazy beyond reason when i am being crazy beyond reason and people who calm me down when i'm in a frenzy and make things DO-ABLE. For me.
So now, folks, it's time for you to decide: Hurricane Fran or Fara the PCD? :D
p.s. Sammie that was for you, i hope it cheered you up again :D
Oh yes. And Delifrance at HollandV is the best place to study, ever. They're very nice with nice food and it ends with France. :D (that has many many implications)
OH OH ONE MORE INTERESTING FACT! Remind me to let you listen to my NEW ALARM RINGTONE ON MY PHONE. It ROCKS :D (as in, not literally. GAHHH WEATHERING.)
PHYSICAL GEOG, YOU WILL DIE.
(Na na na na na na na....)
Please don't tell me everything is wonderful now
(:
ex-oh, ex-oh
4:03 AM